City Park – The Marble Rock City Park was established in 1911 and covers 10 acres and is located on River Street – North. The purchase price was $2000 with one-half of the cost donated by J. B. Shepardson. For many years the park was referred to as "Shepardson Park". There are many trees, two shelter houses, many picnic tables, restrooms, two tennis courts and new playground equipment installed in the Summer of 2004. Camping with electrical hookup is also permitted. There is also a sanitary dump station that may be used by contacting the City at 641.315.2621.
Memorial Park - At the main corner of Marble Rock, there is a small park to honor veterans and fire fighters for their service to their country and the town. A large cannon is also displayed.
Ackley Creek Park – This 40 acre County Conservation Park was established in 1969 and is located less than a mile southwest of Marble Rock situated on beautiful Ackley Creek. The park with an abundance of timber includes a large shelter to accommodate large gatherings, hiking trails and a campground with electrical hookups and showers.
Gates Bridge Conservation Park - About three miles south of Marble Rock there is a County Conservation Park with a boat ramp on the west bank of the Shell Rock River.